Monday, December 10, 2012

Weeks 50 & 51

Welcome to week 50!! Do you know what that means?  It means we only have two more weeks left in the year 2012!!  We ought to cherish every moment of life, for we will never see the year 2012 ever again.  But there is another life that we ought to be seeking and that's eternal life with our LORD AND SAVIOUR in HEAVEN!!!  Proverbs 8:35 says, "For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD."  Then Revelation 22:1 says, "And HE shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of GOD and of the LAMB.  Don't You want to see and partake in that pure river of water of life?  I know I do!!  Sounds better and the vision seems to be much better than we can ever imagine, for what we experience down here on earth!!!

I will be posting Weeks 50 and 51 today:

Week 50

December 9:  Ephesians 1-3
December 10:  Ephesians 4-6
December 11:  Philippians
December 12:  Colossians
December 13:  I Thessalonians
December 14:  II Thessalonians
December 15:  I Timothy


Week 51

December 16:  II Timothy
December 17:  Titus and Philemon 
December 18:  Hebrews 1-6
December 19:  Hebrews 7-10
December 20:  Hebrews 11-13
December 21:  James
December 22: I Peter



No comments: