Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!! Week 1

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I am Praying that Your New Year is starting off as a Blessed One!!! We are in a New Year and Thank GOD for New Beginnings!!!  Yes, I have decided to stay another year, blogging for GOD!!!  Just above I have posted a New Years Prayer just for You!!!

Just below I will post Week 1 Readings to get our year off to a good start!!!

This is a 'Read Your Bible Through in a Year' Blog.  It guides You from Genesis to Revelation!!!  I also post meaningful messages straight from GOD to You!!!  Ready to get started?  Let's go!!!

"Let's Be Blessed to Read GOD'S WORD Through in a Year!!!"

Week 1

January 1:  Genesis 1-3; 
Matthew 1

January 2:  Genesis 4-6; 
Matthew 2

January 3:  Genesis 7-9; 
Matthew 3

January 4:  Genesis 10-12;
Matthew 4

January 5:  Genesis 13-15;
Matthew 5:1-26

January 6:  Genesis 16-17;
Matthew 5:27-48

January 7:  Genesis 18-19;
Matthew 6:1-18
Happy Birthday Kevin!!!🎂🎉🎈

No comments: