Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

O Praise the LORD, all ye nations: Praise HIM, all ye people.  For HIS merciful kindness is good toward us, and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever, Praise ye the LORD!!!
Psalm 117

I Praise and Thank the LORD for a New Year, I Thank the LORD, that HE granted me another day to Praise HIS Holy Name!!!

I take a great liking for Angels and this year I will be investigating the different kind of Angels that our LORD GOD has created to assist us here on earth and I will be sharing them with you!!!  So, are you ready?  I will start with the Archangel, and just go down the alphabet!

THE ARCHANGEL
The earliest reference to a system of seven archangels as a group appears to be in Enoch I (the Book of Enoch) which is not part of the Jewish Canon but is prevalent in the Judaic tradition, where they are named as GabrielMichaelRaphaelUrielRaguelRamiel and Saraqael.
. While this book today is non-canonical in most Christian Churches, it was explicitly quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15) and by many of the early Church Fathers. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church to this day regards it to be canonical.

Retrieved From: Wikipedia.com (Click on Links)

Stay tuned...We will further investigate......

I will be posting Weeks 1 and 2 to begin our readings for 2016:  Let's get excited in Reading GOD'S WORD in a year!!!

Week 1
January 1:  Genesis 1-3; Matthew 1
January 2:  Genesis 4-6: Matthew 2

Week 2
January 3:  Genesis 7-9; Matthew 3
January 4:  Genesis 10-12; Matthew 4
January 5:  Genesis 13-15; Matthew 5:1-26
January 6:  Genesis 16-17; Matthew 5:27-48
January 7:  Genesis 18-19; Matthew 6:1-18
January 8:  Genesis 20-22; Matthew 6:19-34
January 9:  Genesis 23-24; Matthew 7

No comments: