Sunday, November 13, 2016

JESUS is Our Trump Card- Weeks 47 and 48


So, on November 8, 2016, President Candidate, Donald Trump was elected President of the United States for the next four years. The nation was clearly divided and in Awe of the results.  Not only was the Democratic Party baffled, but the Republican Party, as well.

As, I set and watched the results unfold, I reminded myself that GOD is in control!!!  In fact GOD is in control of everything!!!

I have an everyday ritual, to ask the LORD for a message, just from HIM!!!  Before, I open my Bible, I talk to the LORD and say, "Show me what's on your mind LORD, communicate with me today."  I open my Bible everyday to an Awesome message just for me, from the LORD!!!  How Awesome is that!!!  How Awesome is the LORD!!!

On the morning of Wednesday, November 9, 2016, I opened my Bible to John 3:27, which reads:  "John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from Heaven." Then HE took me over to John 3:16, which reads:  "For GOD so Loved the world, that he gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

GOD was not only talking to me, but the world, because HE knew that I was going to obey HIM and post it here, what HE had communicated with me!!!

People, GOD is telling us that HE does not make mistakes!!! That everything that is done on earth is designed in HIS ultimate plan!!!  GOD likes to Awe us with HIS Awesome moves!!!  HE likes to put twists in unlikely situations!!! Just like the story of Job and other stories in the Bible, where the situation in the beginning may seem somber or gloomy, but GOD set it up that way, so that HE can get the Glory out of it in the end!!!
Hallelujah!!!

Then GOD is telling us that HE Loves Us!!! And to Believe that HE sent HIS only Begotten SON-JESUS, so that we shall not perish, but gain Everlasting Life!!!
AMEN!!!

So let's fasten our seatbelts people and see GOD work HIS PLAN, HIS LOVE, and HIS SALVATION for us!!!
JESUS is Our Trump Card!!!

I will post Weeks 47 and 48 just below:

"Let's be Happy in Reading GOD'S WORD in a Year!!!"

Week 47

November 13:  Lamentations 1-2; Hebrews 10:1-18
November 14:  Lamentations 3-5; Hebrews 10:19-39
November 15:  Ezekiel 1-2; Hebrews 11:1-19
November 16:  Ezekiel 3-4; Hebrews 11:20-40
November 17:  Ezekiel 5-7; Hebrews 12
November 18:  Ezekiel 8-10; Hebrews 13
November 19:  Ezekiel 11-13; James 1


Week 48

November 20:  Ezekiel 14-15; James 2
November 21:  Ezekiel 16-17; James 3
November 22:  Ezekiel 18-19; James 4
November 23:  Ezekiel 20-21; James 5
November 24:  Ezekiel 22-23; I Peter 1
November 25:  Ezekiel 24-26; I Peter 2
November 26:  Ezekiel 27-29; I Peter 3

No comments: