Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 3

Hello my Christian friends! I have modified our readings to make it a little easier due to our work schedules and other obligations, although we are to put GOD first, oftentimes life events get in the way; but GOD is a just GOD and HE understands. As long as we try to give HIM our best on a daily basis. We are now going to read from the Old Testament first, then go into the New Testament. The modified schedule is as follows:

Week 3

January 15: Genesis 37-39
January 16: Genesis 40-42
January 17: Genesis 43-46
January 18: Genesis 48-50
January 19: Exodus 1-4
January 20: Exodus 5-8
January 21: Exodus 9-12


Let's welcome April and Kyon to our blog! April and Kyon glad to have you!! Let's be Blessed in reading GOD'S WORD through in a year!!!

P.S. Check out the K&K Mime Video above "Stand". This song by Donnie McClurkin touches my heart because it reminds me of myself. I have many past hurts and issues both on my part and others and this song tells me, it's OK, just stand on GOD'S PROMISES and FORGIVENESS and it will be ok.

No comments: